Pages

Monday 18 April 2016

New cover for 'drama queen' - holiday reading

 
 For this holiday reading activity, I had to make a new cover. I thought that I could make a new cover for one of the 'dork diary' series book called 'drama queen' made by Rachel Renee Russel. I think mine one is a little bit better because it clearly shows what has happened a little bit. It clearly shows what happened because it has a diary in the middle and in the end of both lines of the two squares it has different names and in the top of both lines it has different dates, so that could mean that MacKenzie stole Nikki's diary, which did happen in the story. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice cover Nazella. I really like the different colours you have used to make your cover stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mahdia, those colours really make it stand out!

    ReplyDelete