Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

Term 2 Reflection

Term 2 has been a fun term with lots of learning as well as experiencing new things. In maths, I have revised my knowledge on decimals and fractions. I learned what BEDMAS stands for: Brackets, Exponents, Division, Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction. In reading, I have learned how to summaries and how to find the vital, very important and important ideas in a text. I have also learned how to disagree and agree. I have learned how to use more language features in my writing to make it more effective. I can use similes and metaphors to hook my reader in. In inquiry, I have learned that I should reduce, reuse and recycle to help Earth become a tidier environment for everyone. This term, our Kiwi Sport was Tae Kwando. In Tae Kwando, I have learned how to discipline my body into kicking, punching and moving swiftly. This term's theme in Kiwi Can was integrity. I have learned how to be responsible, honest, supporting and reliability. This term has told me that I am capable of coping with challenges. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great reflection Nazella! I really liked reading your last sentence. I have been most impressed by your leadership during our learning conversations. Well done for stepping up and sharing your thinking :)

    ReplyDelete