Pages

Monday 18 April 2016

Rettelling 'drama queen' - holiday reading


Nikki loses her diary, until the day that MacKenzie was packing to go to her other school, when the diary fell, Nikki quickly grabbed it.

For this holiday reading challenge I had to retell the story within 25 words. This was very difficult because there was many more words I wanted to add. I had to really get the main points of the story so that I could only have 25 words. I read one of the 'dork diaries' series, 'drama queen'. This book is about crushes and drama and many more. I read one of the stories of the 'dork diaries' series made from Rachel Renee Russel, 'drama queen'.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nazella,
    Wow you have explained a lot about the book you have read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nazella,

    I think that you have done a wonderful job of retelling a story in only 25 words. I completely agree with you that it's very tricky to be able to adequately describe what has happened in an entire book in only 25 words but you have done a really nice job!

    I hope that you are having a lovely holiday break. Keep up the great work with the reading programme. I'll look forward to checking your blog again later in the week to see if you've posted anything new!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nazella, I like your retelling because it has explained nearly most of what's happening in side the book. You have done a wonderful job of completing it with 25 words. It must of been really tricky with only 25 words. Well done.

    ReplyDelete