Pages

Monday 14 March 2016

Writing Prompts- I heard a loud CRASH.....

I heard a loud CRASH….


I heard a loud CRASH coming from the science laboratory, I ran towards the explosion but it was just my dad. “HELLO”, I shouted as my voice echoed through the laboratory. It was dark. I heard a laugh coming from the room ahead. There was an even louder explosion. BOOM BOOM BOOM! As I ran there was someone or something following me. “STOP FOLLOWING ME”, I shouted.said.  
I was running faster than a cheetah, I have never been this scared in my life. “STOP”, I said repeatedly.

This week for writing Miss Donalson had lots of writing prompts for us to write about. Our writing prompt was I heard a loud crash. We had ten minutes to write as much as we could about I head a loud crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment