Pages

Saturday 12 March 2016

Narrative Writing

JAMES TO THE RESCUE

“Stop that thief!!” King Edward the great cried. James Bond was trying to run away from the royal guards, he was running like a cheetah. There was traffic jams all the time in London, but never in his life had he seen this much traffic. He needed to think where to go or what to do, but with the royal guards chasing him he couldn’t think.
“I have to go somewhere, ah yes, let’s go there”, as James Bond put his map away.

James Bond knew what he was doing, he stole the King’s crown for a reason. He was in James Bond’s secret lair. “Where is it?”, he said as his voice echoed through the dark lair. ”Where could that little thing be?”. He looked closer into the crown and found it..It was the thing he was looking for, it was the little thing that is currently the most dangerous thing in the world.

“I have to leave, I have to pack my thing up and go”, he whispered. As he bent down, he saw a little tracker, “Oh no, he’s going to see where I am.” He thought as he tried to take it off. He had to run, but where, and how when everyone is trying to track him down. He thought about it, “I’ll run, far, far away, but not to far!”, he thought.

He sighed, he was tired from the running and walking and everything, but he couldn’t stop. He ran faster and faster. He reached his destination, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, they would never think that he’d be there.

When he reached there, he was crowded by the royal guards, then King Edward the great stepped into the middle, “Please give me my crown”, he said slowly, crying slowly. James Bond thought fast, there was a routemaster bus waiting at the bus stop. He ran to the corner which was opened. The routemaster bus started going, he ran and ran. He stood at the back of the routemaster bus and it went. He wanted to get to the pond.

He arrived, he jumped off and dropped the USB into the pound. He thanked God. “WHERE’S MY BEAUTIFUL CROWN”, the king shouted.
“It’s here”, James said as he grabbed the crown out of his bag. He reached his hand and gave it to the king.

“What did you do?”, the king questioned.
“I saved your life”, James said,” If you had seen that video or whatever is inside of it you would have been gone, dead, and I saved your life, my mother told me that this would happen, you would try to see the what on the USB.”. As James Bond explained what was happening and what would happened, the king nodded and then he said, “Take him to the dungeon for stealing the most precious thing in the world!” The king demanded. James Bond wasn't afraid, he knew that it was going to happen, so he had a plan.



As James Bond was walking with the royal guards to the dungeon, he heard a helicopter getting closer and closer. A ladder suddenly appeared. James Bond got into his fighting position, he kicked the royal guards and punched him in his face. James Bond then climbed up the ladder. “To Geremy we go!.”


This is my narrtitive that I wrote. I used TOPES to write the story. I had to first make a mindmap of my plan then use that plan to write. After I wrote the story, I had to find a partner so that she/he could proofread my work. In this writing I was learning more about punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment