Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

DRAFT with Zeba

Today for writing Zeba and I worked together to stretch a sentence and DRAFT that sentence with two other partners.
L.I: To write a stretched sentence.
L.I: To use DRAFT to check our sentences.
L.I: To write a stretched sentence.
L.I: To use DRAFT to check our sentences.

Who: The wolf.
What: The wolf howled.
When: at midnight, the wolf howled
Where: forest
Why: moonlight struck him
The wolf howled at midnight in the deeply illuminated forest, when the moonlight struck him.

At midnight, the wolf howled in the deeply illuminated forest, when the moonlight struck him.


At midnight, the wolf howled in the deeply illuminated forest, when the moonlight struck him.

The wolf howled in the deeply dark forest at midnight when the moonlight strucked him.



No comments:

Post a Comment