Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

If I was a Teacher for the day

If I was a teacher I would take the people that are always talking out of turn to another class or Mr Johnstone office and the people that are always not talking out of turn I will let them do anything they would have a free day where they can do whatever they want to do for the whole 1 week.

If the children talk out of turn I will delete all there classdojo point and until they stop there talking I will give all their points back and the people that never talk out of turn they would have a party and the people that always talk out of turn will watch them have a nice party.

If I had homework to do I would let the students that always talk out of turn bad manners talk back to me and off task I will tell them to do it so they understand how hard it is to be a teacher and always having to stop for them.
I would let the good students go home early and the bad students go so late till it is going to be 6.00 PM.

I would relax my legs and make the bad students massage my legs all day long till it my legs are better

When it is Halloween they would have to stay until 3.40 till they say they will never ever do those bad things again and if they do it again I will keep them on the last day of school.

And last of all, the people that have nice manners they would have a lolly scramble and the people that are bad will watch them eat all the lollies until they find their manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment