Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Fun Run


Today, our school had the fun run/cross country. We did the fun run to fun raise money for the school. We were put into our year groups and separated from boy to girls. We all had to run a certain lap like for year 7/8 had to run 4 laps. While I was running, I was thinking of the breathing technique, and also pacing myself. I was focusing on endurance and trying to not stop. Year 7/8 girls ran together so did the 7/8 boys. When I crossed the finish line people were cheering. In the end, I became 3rd out of the year 7 girls. Next year I really hope I can improve on my endurance. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great post Nazella! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and I'm really glad you remembered to think about your breathing and you pace. Well done for completing the course!

    ReplyDelete