Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

A sportastic holiday - recount

In the holidays I played sports to keep fit. I played soccer with my big brother. Then I ran around the block. After a while I had to wear new clothes because my mum said that we were going somewhere.

After a long fun ride, we reached our destination. It was the Masjid. Someone has invited us to their party. I met Zahra and all my other friends, I also played some soccer their to. After a while we had to eat, we ate yummy lamb kebab, we did not remember to eat some greens. We all sat down at one place so that we could all leave at the same time. We were all filled up and decided to go upstairs to talk. We talked about school and stuff out of the box. We were all unhappy that school was going to start. We didn’t want to stop the fun. and we didn’t want the holidays to stop.

We all left and I got ready for school, I was so unhappy. So I didn’t pack up. I just played some online games which made me not think about school. Then I fell fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment