Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Independent Wiriting

I always wished having my own solar system and planet. If I had a planet I want to be the leader or all of those people, animal even aliens. If I did have a planet I would make it my favourite colour purple, blue and green and also the name of this colourful planet will be Colournaz.
And also my solar system will be called Colour Solar. And my name will be Colours.

I want my own Solar System and Planet because I would be the leader and being a leader is really fun because if you tell someone to do something they will do anything you want. And also everyone will bell down to me and say “O-mighty leader” and will always believe in me every day.

If I would have my own fantastic, outstanding, stunning, mind blowing planet and solar system all the living creatures would always take care of me and my beautiful tall and wide colourful castle for an example they would take care of my colourful castle instead of me standing up and getting the duster and start cleaning and then going back to sit on the amazing chair of awesomeness and if I am sleeping and I have to do my homework there won’t be noone to teach me anything like learning about the bodies of aliens and what temperature they need and those other animals and living creatures temperatures.

I want to have my own amazing solar system or planet because everyone would remember me as the most awesome leader and best like the best queen at all time. They will remember me with the most rarest book that has the most awesomeness outstanding people that took care of their creatures and people and everything they have wished for like their own solar system and planet.


Do you ever want to be a leader or king or queen Why? Why Not?

I hope you know why i want my own solar system or planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment