Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Menu


 The food I have chosen for Sunday the first day of the week was Beef and Vegetables because vegetables and beef are good to start the week
 The food I have chosen for Monday was because on tuesday i would always go exploring so to fill me up i will have Apollo Soyuz Space Food Riga Bread
 The food I have chosen for tuesday is Chicken soup because I like chicken soup a lot on tuesday’s because it feels really special and everything.
 The food I have chosen for Wednesday os Tortillas because Wednesday’s are also my exploring days so too full me up just in case I get a tummy ache for thursday I would have Dried produce because dried produce will help me have a nice mouth because it is chewy so if you eat it your mouth will be really soft and you will get to breath better
I would have Peas for friday because if I was an astronaut i would explore and observe new stuff then when I get home I will have yummy peas I would have Apollo-Soyuz Space Food Jellied Beef Tongue because if I am going to have something special on Sunday then I have to eat something healthy or good for your body

No comments:

Post a Comment