Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Migration

In class I have been learning a new interesting word and you can see it on my poster it is Migration, It means when someone wants to move from one country or area to settle in another. 
I would tell you why I will leave because of the country or other stuff
I am not going to do   pull factors because I know that you are going to know my reasons why I am going to say

Push factors:

  1. War ,I would move to a new place because war is a really bad things, 
  2. Crowded living conditions, I would  move because there would be no Hospitals no doctors and no buildings meaning you would have to live in the streets, 
  3. Dangerous {poor safety}, I would obviously leave because it would be really dangerous and bad things will happen it is a bit like war or fighting
  4. Lack of services, I would leave because who would stay if you don't even get paid {No one}
  5. High Crime Rate, Everyone would leave because you would pay like $10,0000 for the best TV And when n  you come home it is gone
  6. Poor living conditions, I would leave because there would be lots of rubbish so there would be no way to get to your home
  7.   Drought, because the weather would make you starve and die and you would be so hot
  8. No jobs, I would leave because you wouldn't have no money meaning that you didn't have a job
  9. Poverty, I would leave the country if the president or government doesn't pay us at least enough to get a car and a house
  10. Poor Education, I would leave because they wouldn't teach you anything and when you do your test you would only get like Example: 5/100 so that is not that good and when you grow up you would get no job at all



  

No comments:

Post a Comment