Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Winter Learning Journey

During the holidays, I took part in the Winter Learning Journey. This consists of fun activities which helped my reading and writing while the holidays. The theme was based on New Zealand. Rachel, who is responsible for the Winter Learning Journey came to Panmure Bridge School today and rewarded the students who had taken part. She even gave out fun prizes to 6 people, including me. The amount of people who had taken part in the Winter Learning Journey was great, alot of LS2 students had taken part which is amazing. I got rewarded for the Panmure Bridge School top girl blogger. Thank you to Rachel and her team for making this possible and putting so much effort into making this a perfect project. I would definitely join in the next holidays because I was learning while having so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment