Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

Our yummy biscuits!

Tittle: Our yummy biscuitsphoto 5.JPG


webcam-toy-photo48.jpg
On Wednesday we made and ate some
ANZAC biscuits. We all had different jobs there were wet ingredients, dry ingredients, a person that takes photos,people that measure, washer, scoop of the making of the biscuits, tray geezer. And also we had different groups. I was in the 1st group with my teammates, Jasmine, Javeylor, Eta, Inotia, Ma’ata, Angari, Irys including me. I was the photographer in our group. First we had to wash our hands so that we don’t put germs in the biscuits. I liked being a photographer because I could touch stuff unlike the other people. I felt sad that they couldn’t touch anything because they were trying to ich themselves without their hands. Second of all, Javeylor had to stir the mixtures around. She had to mix the oats, flour and the coconut around. Then they added some raw sugar so that it’s even more delicious. Then they mixed it again. Our helper (teacher) bought some butter that was very hot. She also bought syrup. They poured syrup in the butter, which was the wet ingredient part. Mixed it again, then they made the ANZAC biscuits. They had to scoop the mixture and then put it in a tray. Then the bell rang for lunch time, so we went. Mr Wong and some helpers went to the kitchen to cook all the biscuits. At last they were cooked and the bell for the end of lunchtime rang as soon as they were cooked. We all were excited to see what it would look like, what it would smell like and most of all what would it taste like. When I received two ANZAC biscuits I smelt that was the first thing that I did and then I took a bite and I was amazed how yummy these biscuits were. It was amazing I loved the taste, but sadly there was none for Mr Wong.
It was an amazing day with all the amazing new experiences, it was my first time being a photographer too which was awesome. My favorite  part was when we ate the ANZAC biscuits obviously.

Thank you Mr Wong for getting the ingredients and making the ANZAC biscuits and sorting all the things out.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Nazella I really like report about the biscuits but can you write more paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback. I like how you told me told me what you liked. Maybe next time you can write your comments with clear words and more fullstops. Thank you.:)

      Delete