Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Tech Reflection

This year, the year 8's had an amazing experience at tech. Our first rotation was Cooking with Ms. Heka, we learned good skills, and recipes which were yummy, but easy. I really liked being able to use these recipes for deserts for my family. Our second rotation was Graphics with Ms. Ferguson. We made wooden clocks. Ms. Ferguson added mechanisms so that the clock would work. This was an interesting experience, I had never made a clock with MDF. My design was a watermelon. It was fun painting it with different colours. Our last rotation was Hard Materials with Mr. Grundy. We were making stained glass. My design was a sunset. It was hard finding designs that were straight to cut. I have learned a lot, and I am very proud with my outcomes. Thank you to Ms. Heka, Mr. Ferguson, and Mr Grundy for a fun experience at tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment