Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

My 3D star




I made a 3d star using cardboard coloured paper. I did this amazing art work because our classroom wanted to learn new art skills. I had to get a piece of coloured paper by Ms. Kirkpatrick and start writing my name on the other side very lightly so when i need to erase I dont need any hard marks left on the paper. After we had to go over on vivid and then we had to colour it and then we had to think of what describes us most. After we had to go around the class and ask what they think of us and write them down . Then take a photo of you . And cut it in the shape of a house. And stick that on the shape. And Theres loads more of instruction I will hopefully tell you in a presentation. I learnt new art skills like scoring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment